• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Nissan Of Greenville Texas Shooting Bounty Hunters Versus Fugitive

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Just saw this video, very disturbing. People just going to work at a Nissan dealership minding their own business, and these bounty hunters come running in trying to arrest a guy on a drug charge. I get it the guy was a fugitive, it's their job under contract to bring him back, but a public place? All three are dead. Just sucks. Makes me not want to take my kids places.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
Yes the war on drugs claims many victims. What a waste of lives/ money and resources. Lessons not learned from prohibition. In your country the economy is very dependent on keeping folks locked up. Its not just guards but the whole logistics of maintaining these prisoner indefinitely as guests of the TAXPAYERS. Incarceration is a huge economic driver particularly in privately owned prisons. Shareholders want maximum capacity maintained,,sort of like the cruiseship industry. A little research and you may be shocked at the percentage of adults incarcerated ....Louisiana is just ridiculous
Yes obviously many should be there indefinitely and some just long enough to catch some large voltage!
JMHO

Related Content You Might Like: