• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

NFL Playoffs-Wacky final weekend

James

100 Posts
Will the Arizona Cardinals and Pittsburgh Steelers make the playoffs?

I like the Seattle Seahawks to play the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Samtucky

100 Posts
I can't stand the Steelers. I hope the Ravens win and pull out the final wild card spot this weekend. I think the Carolina Panthers will make it to their first Super Bowl against Payton Manning and the Broncos.

James

100 Posts
How can you like the Ravens? The Steelers are the best. I think they will turn it around next year and be a force to be reckoned with. Roethlisberger will get his third Super Bowl ring in the near future. I am willing to be on it.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Don't forget the Cowboys are in the hunt still. Going to be interesting w/o Romo

James

100 Posts
Hopefully, the Eagles will put the Cowboys out of their misery. Who is starting at QB for the Cowboys?

James

100 Posts
Unfortunately as a Steelers fan, I can't bring myself to root for the Cowboys. However good luck to everyone's team this weekend. I can't wait for the playoffs.

BamaKaren

TTC Chicks
100 Posts
Well I bet everyone is bummed today. The Steelers and Cowboys didn't make the playoffs.

I am rooting for the Seattle Seahawks. They have never won a Super Bowl.

James

100 Posts
I am predicting a Seattle-New England Super Bowl.

Who do you think will play in the Super Bowl?

James

100 Posts
The Seahawks have not been playing as well lately. The AFC East is up for grabs. However, I don't see the Kansas City Chiefs having much of a chance.

SharkRider

100 Posts
My predictions for this weekend are:

Indianapolis over Kansas City
Cincinnati over San Diego
Philadelphia over New Orleans
San Francisco over Green Bay

BamaKaren

TTC Chicks
100 Posts
Surfer Bob, you are way off. New Orleans is going to win. Then they will upset the Seahawks in Seattle. Go Saints! However I do think San Francisco will beat Green Bay. I also like Indianapolis over Kansas City.

Related Content You Might Like: