• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

goldseeker

It's been a long time since I owned a Toyota but one of the kids just bought a well used one. We hail from northern California, so far. Bout ready to bail and move someplace like Nevada. I have some questions about transmissions. Which section? Toyota talk? Any tranny specific sections? Looks like a nice forum here, and thanks for any help.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Welcome to the site! What are you driving these days?

If you have a question about your ride, you can feel free to post it in the vehicle-specific category, or in one of the general help sections. The mods will move it if they need to and will redirect to the proper place that it needs to go.

goldseeker

Thanks for the welcome. I realized this am that I posted this in the wrong section. My clicking finger is faster than my brain sometimes. I currently drive a 94 Dakota. Always been a MOPAR fan. My other car is a Taurus, wifes car. I had a 82 toy, 4wd. Good looking little truck and really good offroad. Did a lot of camping, fishing and hunting in it. Got rid of it when amily got to big. Also got tired of rebuilding the tranny. The early 5 spds were pretty week, especially with big tires.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Welcome to the site. Looking forward to seeing some great photos of your rides.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
Hi, any luck Goldseeker and others? I am thinking of having a tune-up and I also am thinking of having my tranny checked.

antonino

100 Posts
Welcome. Feel free to browse the whole forum. Get acquanted with the forum as well as the members. It's always to have friends.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
It's been a long time since I owned a Toyota but one of the kids just bought a well used one. We hail from northern California, so far. Bout ready to bail and move someplace like Nevada. I have some questions about transmissions. Which section? Toyota talk? Any tranny specific sections? Looks like a nice forum here, and thanks for any help.

Hi! any updates to your truck? Any issues you have encounter so far?

Related Content You Might Like: