• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Newbie to the Group but not to the Truck ;)

blonnndeee

TTC Chicks
Hi Everyone! I am a very proud owner of 1995 Toyota SR5 V6 Extra Cab (with stock 31' tires); I bought my truck in 1998 (yes, you read that correctly, I bought 'her' 21 years ago) with no regrets! I've never taken my truck off road and I've kept her 98% stock. I'm here because I'm looking for some recommendations, which I'll elaborate on in a separate post...Thanks for reading my introduction! - Sandi

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Hi Everyone! I am a very proud owner of 1995 Toyota SR5 V6 Extra Cab (with stock 31' tires); I bought my truck in 1998 (yes, you read that correctly, I bought 'her' 21 years ago) with no regrets! I've never taken my truck off road and I've kept her 98% stock. I'm here because I'm looking for some recommendations, which I'll elaborate on in a separate post...Thanks for reading my introduction! - Sandi
Wow. 21 years? I've only been married for 17 years, lol.

DesertPig

I am unlike you, new to both the club and the truck life. Just bought my rig 02/04 and like you, looking to go off-road with my rig. My only concern is I have a 4x4 TRD Sport - so it's sport-tuned as opposed to off-road tuned Bilstein 4600 Shock Absorbers and front and back TRD anti-sway bars. Not sure if my truck's built for anything other than dirt trails and snow.

Related Content You Might Like: