• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Newbe Here

scman111

Hi, Just joined. one of my best friends passed away this year and I have adopted his 1987 SR5 4x4 that he bought new.I'm good with cars but this is my first 4x4. It was a little neglected these past couple of years and I could use all the help I can getting it back in shape. Getting ready to rebuild the carburetor.
I could really appreciate some sources for rims, interior everything.ha ha.Want to get it in shape and maybe some off roading in North Georgia.
Thanks.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Hi, Just joined. one of my best friends passed away this year and I have adopted his 1987 SR5 4x4 that he bought new.I'm good with cars but this is my first 4x4. It was a little neglected these past couple of years and I could use all the help I can getting it back in shape. Getting ready to rebuild the carburetor.
I could really appreciate some sources for rims, interior everything.ha ha.Want to get it in shape and maybe some off roading in North Georgia.
Thanks.
Welcome to the site. Let's see pics.

preventec47

I am surprised that by 1987 your truck is still carbureated ? I thought all was switched to EFI in about 1984 or 1985?

Related Content You Might Like: