• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Year's Plans

James

100 Posts
I can't wait to party on New Year's Eve. This will be one celebration that I will want to forget when I wake up on January 1.

I love beer and hate champagne. I wouldn't drink champagne if it was the only thing in the house.

BeachBumGal

TTC Chicks
We are having family over for pizzas and beverages. We went to look at some movies to rent tomorrow for the young ones to watch.

PurpleRose

TTC Chicks
We are staying home for New Year's eve...not planning on getting out. Just gonna stay home and relax for a change!

BamaKaren

TTC Chicks
100 Posts
I love champagne. My friends, their husbands, and my husband are going to have a huge party. We even hired a babysitter for the kids. This is one day off for mommy!

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Staying home and making it an early night, I have to work at 6am New Years day and the wife works at 4am.

SUVFan

Don't have too much planned at this point and time for the holiday. Not sure if I will make it to midnight, either!

Buster

We are doing some home made pizzas tonight and having a few busch. It will be nice to be off of work for the night!

James

100 Posts
Home made pizza sounds great. I was at an Italian restaurant tonight.

Now, I am off to a party.

Related Content You Might Like: