• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Toyota Truck owner, loyal Toyota owner for many years!

Willie

Hi I am Willie!!!! Right now I own two old Camry's that still drive like new (97 and 99) but the best part is my dad just gave me his 2009 Tundra with only 4010 miles. After driving it to Arkansas from Houston it now has 4710. It still has the "new car" smell.1373564899658.jpg

Ollis

Hi Willie

Nice TRD! And that's quite the acquisition you have. I would never get that lucky.

LoveTaco

100 Posts
wow, [MENTION=4183]Willie[/MENTION] that was a good buy, I wonder why it has only few mileage when you got it since it is model 2009 Tundra, Does they keep it for many years and didn't use it?

Willie

My dad has been ill pretty much since he bought it, so he never drove it very much, about 1000 miles a year.

LoveTaco

100 Posts
I am curious if you have plan to make some modification on it? like having it lift or any other mods?

Willie

I don't see any point in changing or modifying this truck in any way. It takes off like a rocket when you floor it and drives smooth on the highway, so no mods on this baby.

Related Content You Might Like: