• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Toyota Truck Club Window Stickers. Who Wants One?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I altered the Toyota logo to be just different enough that's it's not a copyright issue but the look of is designed to provoke the Toyota feeling and pride of ownership.

Dan Dula

I'm in the process of making up a batch of TTC window decals / stickers. First batch will be either white cut-vinyl or printed white on a clear sticker. Either way, I'll try to have them by the end of this month.

sound off if you want a Toyota Truck Club sticker.

Here's the prototype. The idea is to print this on white vinyl or on see-through stickers. Ignore the white box, that's not relevant.

View attachment 6201
Count me "IN". Happy to fly the flag for a great self help group. Thank You

Uncle Buck

Yes, we'd like one please. Thank you for doing all the work to make this happen. If we had a few more folks like you we could take over the World!!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
working on this, just busy busy busy. sorry. Won't be too much longer.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
We lost a couple of updates due to the site upgrade yesterday. I'm going with another style and vendor so give me another day or two.

tacoma19

I'm in the process of making up a batch of TTC window decals / stickers. First batch will be either white cut-vinyl or printed white on a clear sticker. Either way, I'll try to have them by the end of this month.

sound off if you want a Toyota Truck Club sticker.

Here's the prototype. The idea is to print this on white vinyl or on see-through stickers. Ignore the white box, that's not relevant.

View attachment 6201
I would like one

ChiefTRDSport

I'll try to get a demo made tomorrow and have someone make it for me. I've got some stuff to do at the house over the weekend so it might delay these a week or so, but I'll get 100 made and will give them out to whomever.
Sounds great! I’d like one too. Maybe if everyone puts in on the left lower side of the rear window, for example, people with Toyota trucks will see it and recognize a member. If not a member, perhaps join.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Just resaved this to a proper size. We're going to shoot for 6" x 2" stickers for the smaller size. That's about the size of a dollar bill. Maybe we need to increase the size for the rear-window.

ttc-sticker.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Content You Might Like: