• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New to the forum, hello everyone!

Big Tundra

Hang gang, I'm a new member hailing from Florida and the great state of eastern Tennesee. I've been on many Toyota forums and wanted to sign up to meet some new people and hang out. I've got a great passion for 2nd generation Tundra's and own a beautiful 2009 D/C 4x4. I've been building it since the day I brought it home, lol. Many mods as you will see in my sig. Looking to some good interaction and fun!

BTW- I have a professional head/tail/and foglight business if anyone is interested in BHLMS, BTLM,s, halo installs, projector installs, and other customizations. Been doing this kind of stuff for more than a year- it is a professional hobby, not a fly by night deal. Feel free to browse again and let me know if there is anything you are interested in. Happy to be on board- Joe

http://www.bigtundraenterprisesprofessionalheadtaillightservice.com/

Last edited:

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Welcome to the site, I think you added this message right around the time that TF changed the forums around and your message got lost in the shuffle! Sorry about that!

Great looking truck, as I said in your other thread, would love to see more pics.

Related Content You Might Like: