• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New to the club ~ 1989 ext cab pickup & 2011 Tundra CrewMax

BTyota

I have been a longtime lurker of a lot of different Toyota forums but have found this one just recently. I have enjoyed reading through the posts and find the information very informative and relevant to some of the issues I have had with my truck. I currently own a 1989 Toyota 4wd extended cab with 365K. I also have a 2011 Tundra CM. Thanks for this forum!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I have been a longtime lurker of a lot of different Toyota forums but have found this one just recently. I have enjoyed reading through the posts and find the information very informative and relevant to some of the issues I have had with my truck. I currently own a 1989 Toyota 4wd extended cab with 365K. I also have a 2011 Tundra CM. Thanks for this forum!
Welcome to the site.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Let's see pics of your rides please.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
welcome aboard.

BTyota

Oh, nice. Gotta love a black Tundra
Yeah, when I was shopping for a newer truck I told my wife we were not getting a black truck. We have a black highlander and I was going for silver or gray. Well, this one showed up on line and I just fell in love with it. Trying to get a few hairline scratches out of one of the doors has been a pain. It’s fun to drive.

I did get my old truck fixed. Still has some issues that I will sort out in the next couple of months. Need to rebuild the tranny or get a new rebuilt one. Then paint and she will be good for another 30 years.

Related Content You Might Like: