• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New to site with 2016 Tacoma Sport

Bearwoof

thank you sir
Yes very nice looking truck. Mine looks just like yours only 2019 model. My first Toyota ever. I'm noticing some shifting issues already, maybe that's they way Tacoma's are, but I'm taking it to be looked at. I hope they can remedy the issue. I don't want to be sorry for purchasing a Toyota, I've heard so many great things. Maybe I'm just used to a smoother tranny.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Yes very nice looking truck. Mine looks just like yours only 2019 model. My first Toyota ever.............
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new Toyota. Post up some pics of your new ride.

Bearwoof

Ok I'll do. Tommorow afternoon. I've seen the black lettering on tundra. Looks good if everything else is black. Rims,etc. You can get different color letters. I also put white lettering on glove box since my truck is white. I will also include a photo of that. So you can order them at same time. You can get gloss or matte finish.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Ok I'll do. Tommorow afternoon. I've seen the black lettering on tundra. Looks good if everything else is black. Rims,etc. You can get different color letters. I also put white lettering on glove box since my truck is white. I will also include a photo of that. So you can order them at same time. You can get gloss or matte finish.
I found red letters and made a thread on here about it.

Related Content You Might Like: