• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Tires for my Toyota Tundra - Check these out

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
Anyone looking at getting new tires, I looked all over the internet and I just ordered a set of 275/70/18 BFG all-terrain KOs (33.2" tire) from Discount Tire Direct. I had checked earlier and best price I could find was $269/each. Local tire shop said they couldn't even get them for that price. Well, I ordered mine at only $209 each. Plus for some states there's no state tax and free shipping to lower 48 states. So far I'm happy with the company. I'll let yall know how I feel after I get them put on.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
Anyone looking at getting new tires, I looked all over the internet and I just ordered a set of 275/70/18 BFG all-terrain KOs (33.2" tire) from Discount Tire Direct. I had checked earlier and best price I could find was $269/each. Local tire shop said they couldn't even get them for that price. Well, I ordered mine at only $209 each. Plus for some states there's no state tax and free shipping to lower 48 states. So far I'm happy with the company. I'll let yall know how I feel after I get them put on.
thats where i got my kuhmos mt's 34.5 very good company and i will be going back as a return customer

TruckBoy

Wow, I did hear about DTD before but I did not think that they are that low budget, its great news. Thanks for sharing.

Archangel

You guys make me feel even better about the company I work for, and VA is gonna be getting a store or two within the next few years

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
I've bought all my tires from Discount Tires for the last decade. I always check around just to make sure, then I go to them. They will beat any other price that I can find, but I never find a cheaper price!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
How are those tires treating you? I assume you got them and like them?

Anyone else have other ideas?

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

I've bought all my tires from Discount Tires for the last decade. I always check around just to make sure, then I go to them. They will beat any other price that I can find, but I never find a cheaper price!
I second that - I've been going to discount tire company for the last 20 years actually.

Related Content You Might Like: