• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New SoCal Member

KALRODJ

Hi everyone and happy holidays! I'm stoked on my 20012 4x4 Tacoma! I just love having the extra room with its' double cab and long bed. Was driving a Nissan before and it was fine for putting around the city, but i need to get out of this city every once in a while and i can now without worrying too much about getting stuck doing it! Best wishes everyone and designate a driver. The life you save might be right next to you.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I guess it's an official "welcome to the site" post for you here. :) Did you already create a gallery and upload some pics?

Cali4rnr

100 Posts
20012 Tacoma!!? Toyota really is moving forward!!! Although the 4x4 is a bit retro what with the anti-gravitational device standard. (0.0)

KALRODJ

I'm not the most computer smart person you'll meet nowadays, so i apologize for not getting pics of my truck up yet. I'm still learning the technology ropes. working on it. Nice cheetah AnimalLover and i'll work on my typos there toyotafan', i have very large hands and i tend to fatfinger these darn tiny keys.

Related Content You Might Like: