• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Non Toyota owner

Leveled

So don't hold this against me but I currently drive a 2007 GMC Sierra but I'm thinking pretty hard about buying a Tundra.. I thought I would come on here ask some questions and do some research to figure out which one to get and see what you guys are doing to them.

GearHead

100 Posts
Nobody is going to hold it against you-- everyone is welcome on this forum. What is your reasoning for possibly switching to a Tundra? Ask away.

Leveled

The reasons I was thinking of switching to a Toyota are I want a truck with 4 doors that open normal as I have an extended cab with suicide doors in the rear, I want to keep my 6.5 foot bed without having to buy a HD GM product. I won't buy a Ford and I will never own another Dodge they are the biggest pieces of junk I ever owned. I don't want the GM 6.0 and the Diesel is to expensive. I mow grass and if I buy an HD truck then my gross wieght will be over 10,000 lbs and then I have to deal with DOT pulling me over to check my wieght. The tundras are great looking trucks they seem rock solid and have the ability to pull 10,000 lbs when I have to use a dump tralier so I can make one run to where I buy rocks and mulch instead of two.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Welcome to the site, when are you going to make a decision? I assume you're part of gmtruckclub.com as well?

Leveled

Thanks Toyota Fan Im not sure when Im going to buy one I have to find the right one Im thinking Rock Warrior and yes I am a part of the gmtruckclub.com

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Welcome to club.. you can find more valuable information here just dig more on threads and don't hesitate to ask question.

Related Content You Might Like: