• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New member with a questions

carlsgp

The outside temperature indicator has quit working on my 2006 Tacoma SR5. The one that is in the center of the headliner above the windshield. It also displays the direction. Does anyone know what fuse it is paired with or how to fix it?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
What is not working, the display is now showing anything or the temp is not showing by the compass is?

The temp is controlled by a sensor that is under the hood up front, I forget exactly where it is in the 2006. That could have come loose. However, if both of them are out then you have a blown fuse like you said. On the underside of the fuse box cover you should have a diagram that shows you which is it. I'll look it up here shortly and will give you the exact one if I can.

carlsgp

Welcome to the site! How long has this been an issue for you?
It started last week on our first 90 degree day. If it were the sensor under the hood at least the directional would be working. There is nothing there. I looked at the fuses but there is nothing that says that it goes to that indicator.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Hi welcome aboard! I have the fuse box cover diagram you take picture of it, then try to upload here, I think there is a lot of member here who know how to read the diagram. Hope this help

Last edited:

Related Content You Might Like: