• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Member in N. Calif

bigdee47

Hi, everyone. I'm new to Toyota trucks, but have some experience repairing cars. I'm a retired high school math teacher, 71 years old, and have owned, restored and/or maintained a Model A Ford, several BMW 3- and 6-series, restoring a 56 Chevy Bel Air and a 38 Packard, owned an 85 Toyota Corolla I commuted with for 370K, a 1979 Datsun 620 (recently deceased), and now a 1999 Prerunner rwd with 3200 engine.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Welcome to the forum from VA. You will have to post up some pictures of your Model A -- sounds interesting.

bigdee47

Greetings back, tibadoe. Car and pics are long gone. That was 1965. It was a 1930 Tudor sedan, dark blue, black fenders, red wheels. I miss it, now.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Hi, everyone. I'm new to Toyota trucks, but have some experience repairing cars. I'm a retired high school math teacher, 71 years old, and have owned, restored and/or maintained a Model A Ford, several BMW 3- and 6-series, restoring a 56 Chevy Bel Air and a 38 Packard, owned an 85 Toyota Corolla I commuted with for 370K, a 1979 Datsun 620 (recently deceased), and now a 1999 Prerunner rwd with 3200 engine.
Welcome to the site!

Related Content You Might Like: