• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

new member from ms

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Welcome to the site. What part of ms are you from? I've spent time in Jackson and also sone time down on the Gulf coast as well.

TM13TM

TTC Chicks
Hello and welcome to the Toyota Truck Forums! Nice to meet you!

What have you done in your 4X4 that was most exciting for you? Mudding? Rock climbing?

hcobbyota93

thank u all for welcoming me. i just bought this truck on dec 31st so i havent gotten a chance to do anything in it yet. also, it needs work. i already had to replace shifter bushings and it needs brake work and valve cover gaskets so it pretty much parked for now. i got a pretty good deal on it though got that truck along with a parts truck to go with it, which is in better shape cosmetically than the one pictured, for 3500. i basically got 2 trucks for the price of one. previous owner changed water pump on the parts truck and didnt set timing before he cranked it so thats all thats wrong with it. thinkin about getting new motor for it so i will have 2 trucks. i love this year toyata 4wd. one of top 5 4wd of all time in my opinion as far as functionability, style, and looks.

James

100 Posts
Well if you need some advice, feel free to ask. Toyotafan really knows his stuff!

gatorJ

I hope you get your Toyota fixed soon. I would hate to see you driving around town in a Dodge ram. You might end up getting stranded. Well cook luck and welcome to the forum. I hope you had a good weekend.

Related Content You Might Like: