• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New member from Central Florida

TavaresNinja

Hey all,

I just got a confirmation that my snowbird neighbor will sell me his 1994 Toyota regular cab R22 pickup when he returns to Syracuse in mid-April. It has a really nice body, excellent , spotless interior, and only 56000 miles. The truck needs a new rear bumper, the paint needs to be buffed-out, and most importantly it needs air conditioning. I'm hoping to find some information here from other owners who have gone the diy route for their a/c. This truck is going to be a daily driver for me. Thanks.

Tom

TavaresNinja

Hey all,

I just got a confirmation that my snowbird neighbor will sell me his 1994 Toyota regular cab R22 pickup when he returns to Syracuse in mid-April. It has a really nice body, excellent , spotless interior, and only 56000 miles. The truck needs a new rear bumper, the paint needs to be buffed-out, and most importantly it needs air conditioning. I'm hoping to find some information here from other owners who have gone the diy route for their a/c. This truck is going to be a daily driver for me. Thanks.

Tom
No pics until I actually own the truck, which will happen in mid-April. Right now I'm trying to determine what items I'll need to install a/c. I received a quote for $1250 for a complete kit. I'm looking for a less expensive way to add the a/c. What I could really use is a parts list so I can start looking around for some of the more pricey items like the ac computer.

Tom

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
That's tricky actually. Just like when building a house, adding AC after the fact is a lot more expensive than adding it when the thing is being built.

What kit are you looking at?

TavaresNinja

That's tricky actually. Just like when building a house, adding AC after the fact is a lot more expensive than adding it when the thing is being built.

What kit are you looking at?
I'm not looking at any more kit systems, going to find a donor truck for the a/c.

TavaresNinja

The air conditioning system requires quite a few more items, such as the ac amplifier, evaporator, ac power switch, blah, blah, blah. I'm finding the boneyard is about the only way to get there. Thanks for your post.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Hey all,

Tom
Any updates on your project?

Related Content You Might Like: