• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New member - AlBee

ALBee

New member - AlBee Greetings everyone! I have a little problem I was wondering if anyone could possibly help with. I own a 2001 Toyota Tundra which received a recall for a frame replacement. This was taken care of by my Toyota dealer in Aug 2012. My truck has 82,000 miles on it, last week I was in a roll over accident and it was totaled. The ins. adjuster put a value of $12,700 on it which is a little higher than KBB, Edmunds and NADA values. My issue is since the frame replacement cost in the neighborhood of $10,000 and the truck was only driven around 200 miles more since then I'm I right to expect a higher dollar amount? The adjuster says its still a 2001 truck, I reminded him its a 2012 frame which Toyota claims cost $10,000 to replace. Shouldn't this have increase the value of the truck a lot more? If this truck was on the lot before the crash I'm sure the dealer would use the frame etc. as a selling point and charge a lot more. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thank You for any help! .......I'm sure looking forward to a response.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
Hey welcome to the site. Try splitting your questions up into a new post in a forum where you might get some help.

Related Content You Might Like: