• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Member 28JAN2024

SHANKO

I came here to find information on my 1995 Toyota Pickup. I bought it from my company commander at the time in Alaska for $900 and had the engine rebuilt when I returned from Afghanistan. Later, I was posted in Georgia, Texas and now live in Tennessee. I love this little truck and really want to fix it up a bit. It has a bit of rust around the bed. A fcouple of years ago a female pulled a u-turn right in front of me one day, crossing in to my lane and I t-boned her. Not going very fast, but it pushed in the right front corner a bit. A friend of the family replaced the hood, front bumper, that front quarter panel, lights, etc for a cheap $400, but it's not sitting just right. It drives just fine, but the body doesn't line up on that front corner anymore. I need to get it fixed and can hopefully find some good information here. I don't really want to spend a lot on a truck that cost me $900.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Welcome to the forum. You may want to check out some auto body shops and see what they recommend. May have to put on a machine and stretch/align it a bit.

Related Content You Might Like: