• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

new head lights

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
ok guys im getting new head lights for my 05 taco. i already have cleared ones but they are leaking again ( this has been a on going battle) so here are the ones im thinking about getting. give me yalls opion on what yall think of them.

Attachments

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
ok guys im getting new head lights for my 05 taco. i already have cleared ones but they are leaking again ( this has been a on going battle) so here are the ones im thinking about getting. give me yalls opion on what yall think of them.
They look aight, you need to get HIDs so I can see if its worth me gettin them or not!

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
if im not mistaken HID's are illegal but not sure thats just what i heard but i can't afford HID's. plus the lights i'm going to get are already wired and pluge in to the stock pluge

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
if im not mistaken HID's are illegal but not sure thats just what i heard but i can't afford HID's. plus the lights i'm going to get are already wired and pluge in to the stock pluge
So is speeding, but we all do it! They're not too bad if you look around online, as long as you don't put the brightest ones they make on your low beams you won't have any probs!

Related Content You Might Like: