• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New guy

jsean9

Hey all, I'm Sean.
I'm a 23 y/o athletic trainer in Ohio. I am also pursuing my MBA. I am a Toyota convert (from Ford) after buying my wife a 2011 Rav4 as a wedding gift. We both love the Rav and I cannot wait to get an FJ! I am looking for a 80s-90s pickup to play with in the mean time, and that search brought me to this fine forum. I look forward to meeting and chatting with you all.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
Welcome to the site. How long have you had the rav4 and when are you looking to get a FJ Cruiser??

jsean9

Thanks! Got the Rav in July. As for the FJ, there isn't an absolute date set, but within the next couple of years is the goal

cathyee

Hello all
I am new here. Recently i have bought Toyota rav4 . I like to know many information from experts .

DannyBoy

Hi everyone...I am Dan...aka...DannyBoy on this site...and I just bought (a few days ago) a 1994 Toyota Pickup Ext cab, 4 cyl, 2wd, standard transmission with 128,000 miles on it. Driven by an old man who took very good care of it.

I live outside of the Dallas, TX area and repair lawn sprinklers for a living. So, this is my work truck..but also my personal vehicle.
I am 55 years old, just earned my Black Belt in TaeKwonDo last Saturday after 3 years and 2 months of training, 5 hours a week.

I really love this truck...it is fun to drive...gets about 23 mpg...and best of all...blue booked for about $3000 but when I offered him 3 he said he only wanted 2! I removed the camper shell that came standard with it.

I think I need to replace the spark plugs and wires and seriously find a new stereo. The one that came with it is AM/FM only and doesn't even have a clock (imagine that...my 15 year old daughter says it is from the 1800's). Other than that, it is clean with a few hail dents on the hood, but it looks great and runs great (except for this annoying tick, tick, ticking sound that initially went away when I wiggled the spark plug wires but now it's back).

I have a couple of questions I will just ask here if that's okay and you can either answer them or direct me to the correct part of the forum to post them. What is the camper shell worth? I need to lose it from the end of my driveway...and...stereo?
Thanks for everyone who helped me with my 'keys locked inside' problem!

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Welcome to the site! Please keep us updated with pictures of your truck and any recent mods or projects!

Related Content You Might Like: