• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New girl from Idaho here!

cowgirlrideon

TTC Chicks
Had joined TacomaWorld and so thought i'd give this forum a try as well. I'm a southern girl livin in Idaho country. Full-time college student and I work part time. My Taco is my all and I can't wait to start addin mods to it. Just bought it a little under three months ago. Well dono what else to say. Ask me and I will possibly tell. :D

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
welcome to the site! I'm your neighbor over in the seattle area but I like to get to eastern washington and oregon when I can.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the year of your taco?

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
welcome to TTC! I hope that you'll find we're a nice group of family friendly truck fans that enjoy spending time on our trucks and outdoor activities. We hope to get to know you over time, let us know if you need any help with your Tacoma.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
head out here, it's not all that bad of a drive. Being up in the northern part of idaho is pretty nice.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Like I said somewhere else on here recently, I grew up in the northwest. Was born in Boise and lived in Spokane and Seattle areas. However, my grandparents built an RV park up north near Sandpoint and that's one of the best places on the planet to live in my view. Love it up there.

cowgirlrideon

TTC Chicks
Ha I would love the drive! Gas money not so much. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Welcome to the site, What color is your truck?
Impulse Red i believe.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said somewhere else on here recently, I grew up in the northwest. Was born in Boise and lived in Spokane and Seattle areas. However, my grandparents built an RV park up north near Sandpoint and that's one of the best places on the planet to live in my view. Love it up there.
Oh wow! Im in Sandpoint a lot! never been down to Boise yet though. Lookin for a chance to see a friend that's movin down that way.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
They build the RV park up outside of the city of Hope. It's just very pretty up there. I might think about taking a trip up there in the next few months, get out of the heat in Dallas for the summer.

arial-marina2.jpg
Hope, Idaho.

hope  Id   Google Maps.jpg

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
When it's at or near 100 degrees here for more than a week I need to take off and travel up north. I guess that will be in July sometime. :)

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Had joined TacomaWorld and so thought i'd give this forum a try as well. I'm a southern girl livin in Idaho country. Full-time college student and I work part time. My Taco is my all and I can't wait to start addin mods to it. Just bought it a little under three months ago. Well dono what else to say. Ask me and I will possibly tell. :D

Just curios What is your part time work?

You can post it here:

http://www.toyotatruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php/93-What-do-you-do-for-a-living?highlight=living

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Come back to the site, we've added some local clubs and that includes a forum just for Idaho.

http://www.toyotatruckclub.com/forum/forums/id-idaho-toyota-owners.126/

Related Content You Might Like: