• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New anti-theft device for Toyota catalytic converters

02 Taco

Great Item. My smog guy said I should have them welded on with some braces 'cause they're getting stolen L&R. Especially with high profile trucks, it's so easy to get under them and cut 'em out with battery operated tools, which are so easily obtained now a days.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
This is crazy that we even have to worry about having products like this. I guess they are pretty easy to get and overall they are not tracable back to a specific vehicle. They just get broken down into their components anyhow, don't they?

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
is this still as much of an issue it was a couple of years ago? I'd be interested in knowing if anyone has had their cat stolen or knows of someone who did?

danstpierre

100 Posts
Let me guess, car thieves are already trying to figure out this Catlock. Let's wait and see who can outfigure first.

antonino

100 Posts
It won't be easy for them. If they can outsmart Catlock, those thieves, must be too sophisticated and can only exist on Hollywood movies.

balihaisen

100 Posts
Alarms are already enough. Just don't park in a dark area. And follow some safety tips. The best anti-theft, is the brain of a truck's owner.

Related Content You Might Like: