• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

My truck on youtube

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
hey yall i made it on youtube go me

look for the silver truck like in my signature pic

Last edited by a moderator:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Wow, amazing to see what people do with the same basic truck. All different types of rides there.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
Yeah, that poor guy stopped the flow of traffic! What's he thinking?
You got to admit that dude was flying on the bike lol that group of tacomas was a great group of guys and girls we have a blast at tacoberfest every year planning on hitting it up again this year

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Hey that looks like a lot of fun, would love to get one of those started in Seattle! Maybe a BBQ, a trail ride in the foothils going up to the Cascades and an overnight camping trip.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
Why don't yall start one for this site I wouldn't mind doing a meet and greet for the east coast members just as long as the members could pick a central location on the east coast that is pretty close equal distance for every one to drive out for a weekend. I think that would be great if yall could get something like that started

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
the last tacoma in line was from a dealership he brung it out to show us a newer model with the chrome and everything

Related Content You Might Like: