• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

My poor ol truck

hammer

:rolleyes:I picked up my truck about three years ago and about a year after I got it it blew a head gasket. I am just now getting around to fixing it and havin some probs it seems to have been modified some it has a webber carb and no erg on it I want to rebuild the carb while the head is at the machine shop but don't know the model. I was also wondering about if I was going to have problems with the new gaskets due to the mods on the intake. Any help would be very appreciated.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
:rolleyes:I picked up my truck about three years ago and about a year after I got it it blew a head gasket. I am just now getting around to fixing it and havin some probs it seems to have been modified some it has a webber carb and no erg on it I want to rebuild the carb while the head is at the machine shop but don't know the model. I was also wondering about if I was going to have problems with the new gaskets due to the mods on the intake. Any help would be very appreciated.

Hi hammer, any updates to your truck? Did you fix the issue so far?

Related Content You Might Like: