• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Mud Flaps

Top_Predator

I have a 2008 tacoma and I noticed a couple months ago that the left rear mud flap was missing. I called the dealer and they wanted over a $100 for a replacement. Does any one have one for sale or where can I buy parts at a better price.

Darrin

$100 already for a replacement of one mud flap. Ouch. Well that is a Tacoma after all so parts can be a little pricey. For car parts like that I usually look for Napa ones. You're in Bel Air, I believe they have shops there, maybe you can get one lower than $100. And I noticed that you're a new member too so welcome to the forum!

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Look online, you can get a factory one for cheaper than that and a good looking aftermarket one on ebay for a lot less than that.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I have a 2008 tacoma and I noticed a couple months ago that the left rear mud flap was missing. I called the dealer and they wanted over a $100 for a replacement. Does any one have one for sale or where can I buy parts at a better price.

Hi, any updates, How did you get this figured out? Did you get cheaper Mud flaps? Where?

Related Content You Might Like: