• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Most epic Rock/Paper/Scissors ever - Great Wolf Lodge LifeGuards to clean the pool!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
So I took the family to Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine, Texas last week. That was awesome, very relaxing and it really was nice to get away and spend a couple of days at an indoor waterpark, especially the 6-story slides they have.

Anyhow, the life guards blew their whistles and shut down the wave pool on the second day they were there. They actually roped it off so that no one could come in and a couple of them donned some plastic gloves and grabbed a huge telescoping scooper.

Anyhow, looks like one of the kids had an accident in the pool. I mean that in the most Eddie Murphy "Beverly Hills Cop" way that I can. "Hey man, you got something floating in the pool!" So, how did they decide who got the privlidge of pulling said object out of the pool? ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!

Haha, they did the best 2 out of 3 and the guy who lost didn't seem all that happy. He did his job though, I'll give him that. Actually got it out, and put the whole head of the scooper into a disposable bag and then got some type of scrubber out and scrubbed the floor of the pool and scooped up any remnants.

Thank you Mr. Lifeguard. The entire Great Wolf Lodge waterpark population thanks you for your sacrifice.

Brad

100 Posts
Well, that's something. Well done to the life guard for going with his word and actually doing it properly.

Related Content You Might Like: