• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Michael Schumacher in critical condition

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Skiing injury, just a bad accident it sounds like. head injuries after a off-course skiing accident in the French Alps.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Seems like there are a lot of people/celebrities that die when skiing. From Sonny Bono to Natasha Richardson. Even one of the Kennedy grandkids was killed. Just something about being on a very low-friction surface and going upwards of like 70 mph. Very sad, any way that you slice it.

James

100 Posts
That is exactly why I don't ski anymore. It is fun, but my wife prefers I live to a ripe old age and so do I. But, I will be praying for Michael Schumacher and his family.

BeachBumGal

TTC Chicks
All sports have some dangers to them it seems. We do seem to be losing more and more celebrities over the years.

PurpleRose

TTC Chicks
This is sad...it is the time of year more people who ski will be on the slopes. Hope he will recover quickly from his injuries.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I read about that yesterday, somewhat ironic considering what he does for a living.

SUVFan

Saw a video clip of him today on television about how he just retired last year to be able to enjoy life and all it has to offer. Hope he makes it through this so that he can do the things he desires to do with his family.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
He was skiing off-course and reports I think said he may have been going pretty fast.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
as somebody who's had a bad head injury in my life, I really can feel for what he and his family are going through. Well more of what he's going through, and hopefully he'll pull it out. I had a head injury when I was 16, fortunately for me the brain doesn't really stop growing and expanding neural networks until you're about age 25. So my brain still had a couple of years left the kind of recuperating from a pretty bad head injury in 1990.

now for his family, that's gotta be agonizing. From what I understand he's got two young children as well, haBing daddy in a coma at this time of year, not that it really matters what time of year this happens, its gotta be really really tough.

James

100 Posts
Yeah, growing up without a father would be hard. It will be especially hard on his wife.

DIY2013

Hopefully, he will pull through with flying colors. I am always wishing the best and miracles do happen in life.

Related Content You Might Like: