• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Merry Christmas, Happy Haunika, or respectfully what ever else you celebrate at this time of year.
Hope you all have your shopping done and can start to settle in for a few days of downtime with family, friends, pets, it doesn't matter whatever company makes you happy and enjoys spending time with you.
I'll be spending a few days with my wife and the cat, hopefully enjoying ourselves.
Hope to see all of you back on here after Christmas safe and sound from wherever your travels take you.

Jimbo's toy

I second your thoughts tbplus10. The wife and I will be spending the holiday with our daughter and our brand new grandson (9 days old).
No better gift than a healthy baby. Except maybe Santa's sleigh full of Toyota accessories! lol

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Congrats on the new grandson, I have a 13 year old granddaughter so I know how enjoyable grandkids can be. If your like me you spoil them a little more than you did your own child. I might even feel guilty about that if I wasn't having so much fun.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Yes indeed...............Merry Christmas to all. Everyone enjoy your time off.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
At least weather wise it feels a little more like Christmas. From 64* yesterday to only 42* today. A bit colder tomorrow with highs only in the 30's -- good deal!

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Its been lows of 30's and highs of 50's here in Texas for a few days, we certainly won't have a white Xmas, but I can build a fire in the evenings.

Jimbo's toy

Up here in New Hampshire we're expecting 6" to 10" of snow on Xmas day. Then below 0 numbers at night this week. Brrrrrrr

Related Content You Might Like: