• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Merry Christmas Everyone 2013 thread

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
merry christmas everyone!

I just wanted to take a few minutes, we're so busy all year long sometimes we overlook the little things.

first of all Thanks so much to the moderators who helped make the site run so well. From helping the dead conversation along, to steppin out spam when it pops up, the moderators truly help make this site become what it is.

but more than that, thus I would be nothing without all the great users who come to the site. Some come every day, some come several times a week, some show up a few times a month or even only once a quarter but the site would be nothing without all of you.

so I just want to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and a wonderful 2014!

TM13TM

TTC Chicks
Thank you! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well! Happy holidays to the forum members, too!

Buster

Thank you! We did have a nice one. We had all the family together so it was very nice. Lots of food and fun! Hope everyone else had a nice one as well as a nice New Year!

BeachBumGal

TTC Chicks
Thanks for the Merry Christmas! Hope all of you had a nice holiday! We were very busy with family and preparing for a New Year's Eve get together as well!

PurpleRose

TTC Chicks
Thank you for the holiday greetings! Hope everyone had a safe time and will also be safe during the New Year celebrations!

James

100 Posts
Purple Rose, what did you do during the holidays. I ate too much. I got some clothes.

Related Content You Might Like: