• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Looking For A Used Toyota Sequoia

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
You and I are in the same boat, I've also spent several periods looking for a good used sequoia to tow my travel trailer with and the problem that I've found is with the speed in which they sell when they come on the market.

That's mostly due to the lower production numbers that all full sized suvs have seen since the mid 2000's. I mean they sold something like 60,000 to 70,000 Sequoias per year in the U.S. in the early 2000's ... That's down to a number under 20,000 per year in the us and at some point they're either going to have to increase price or kill production altogether.

Jarred

100 Posts
Good to have you here buddy, post up on Sequoia section for more tips from owners there.

DaniMolo

TTC Chicks
Hello, welcome :)) I suggest you also to look in this page marketplace, there are pretty good offers and I saw Sequoia there, so maybe it will be perfect for you, who knows? :)) anyways, hope you will find something!

TruckZoom

welcome to the club! Yep, like what they've said. The classified section on the forum can be a good place to look at.

Related Content You Might Like: