• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Looking for a bike mount for my toyota tacoma

flyingbuz

Looking for a fairly simple bike mount for the toyota tacoma. Its almost summer now and i want to start riding more. Id prefer a bike mount setup without the cleats but if you guys have a good suggestion for one with cleats id be open to that as well.

Buddyfixit

I found these on ebay.

These are the closest to the TRD bike mounts that i could find. "Lockable Bike Mount for Toyota Tacoma & Tundra Bed Rail - Bicycle Rack - Locking" Wish I could say that I used them more, just not alot of time to ride.

Looking for a fairly simple bike mount for the toyota tacoma. Its almost summer now and i want to start riding more. Id prefer a bike mount setup without the cleats but if you guys have a good suggestion for one with cleats id be open to that as well.

GregH

I thought about buying one too and am considering trying online auction sites. I myself do not have a lot of money to spend on it.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
Here's a great mount for two bikes. We owned one for several years & then gave it away when we bought an SUV. I may buy another one for our newly acquired 1997 Tacoma.

What you want is called the Stableloader. Easy to install/remove. Lockable. Quality construction.

http://www.deltacycle.com/Bike_Transport

Related Content You Might Like: