• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Looking for a 2009 toyota tacoma bed liner

toyotaman

Its really going to be just a preference and how much money you want to spend. Spray in liners generally cost a bit more but can last longer. With that said I prefer spray in liners and the brand I have experience with in the past is linex. I chose this because the material seemed to be much harder and therefore I thought it would last longer. When doing research for tacoma bedliners you need to look for tensile strength and shore hardness.

toyotachic

What do the line-x bedliners usually go for? where would I get it done? Do I just find a local dealership who does them or what?

toyotaman

You are probably looking between 400-500 dollars for the bedliner. If you go the website I believe they have a link where you can locate a dealer on there depending on where you live. I would check around though because I believe all the dealers are independent which means not all do the same quality work.

RobertJC

All dealers definetly do not do the same quality work. I had a buddy who had one put in his truck and then it starting having issues so he had to take it to a neighboring town to have it repaired. You can always look up reviews on a company on google or bing or somewhere before you do business with them.

Jeff2119

I have used Rhino bedliners on several of my trucks and have no complaints with them either just to throw another name out there.

Srs2010

If cost is a issue id look at getting a non spray in liner. I think you will probably be satisfied either way you go.

tarheel

Spring for the extra cost and go for the spray in. Everyone is right, the durability is significantly better, and to me it looks much better. If you plan on keeping the truck for a long time, don't go on the cheap, since you might end up paying twice for the bedliner.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
spray-in are the best for long-term, I remember when they came-out in the early 90's we were like "whoaaaa" this is going to change everything ... and it has!

toyotasrule

100 Posts
I did not realize the spray-in mats would be better than other types. I can see your point now that I know.

marinehaller

One benefit of a non spray in liner is that it makes the bed of your truck flat so if your transporting something it doesnt slide around as much. Plus you can remove it when you want, or if you sell the truck etc.

Ranger

I know of one person who after 10 years went to remove the bedrug liner from there trug and the bed was a mass of rust underneath. For this reason alone I would always go with a spray in liner for your toyota tacoma

Related Content You Might Like: