• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Large Lot Of Toyota Parts For Sale

Tara Cathey

TTC Chicks
My dad rebuilt toyota pickups and 4 runners in the 80's and 90's. He passed away and I'm looking for someone to buy the lot as a whole. Parts are from the mid 80's to later 90's. Everything from interior parts, dashes, steering columns, electric motors, tempered glass, trim, motor parts, wiring harnesses, drive shafts, rear end chunks, to you name it. Enough to fill a 20 ft enclosed trailer.

My dad loved toyota's, so much that even bought Toyota brand pentrating oil. I thought this club would be a good place to start looking for a buyer. If you are interested in the lot or know someone, let me know.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Welcome from VA Tara. Where are you located? Sounds like lots of interesting parts.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Hey just saw this thread, sorry to hear about your loss, how big of a parts collection are we talking about? Can you get some photos and share here?

Tara Cathey

TTC Chicks
Thank you Steve. Yes, I can get some photo's this weekend and post them. We have a 20 ft enclosed trailer and half of it took up about half the trailer. I'm not sure exactly how to measure the size.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
Hmm,,sounds larger than my collection. I sell the odd piece now and then but there are fewer "hobbyists" locally. With scrap as cheap as it is parts are not that tough to find. Local fellow has 2 rusty early '90's toyota trucks, both can be had for $200. Good luck finding a buyer, possibly someone located in a higher populated area.

Related Content You Might Like: