• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Land cruiser 70 4.0 V6 engine problems

Ckyabelel

I have owned a V6 cruiser pick-up for a year now with 23500m. Firstly the roof cracked on the right hand pillar, which toyota fixed. At around 15000m I noticed the oil becoming more in the engine. Toyota said they could have over filled it during the previous service. At about 19500m oil started coming out where the dipstick goes into the engine. Oil was a good 15cm above the full mark. Sent it to the dealer, serviced it and sent it back, told me to watch the oil level. 1000m later same story and I took it back. Toyota said it was faulty injectors as it was misfiring on two cylinders. They replaced two injectors and sent it back. Another 1500m and I have the same problem again. I have two friends with the same cruisers and the same problem. One has lost his engine at 95000m due to too much oil. I feel toyota aren't taking responsibilty. Any one got any advice?

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Is it oil dilution with gas? Take dipstick out and try the sniff test....does it smell like gasoline? Plus, what is the exact year model are we talking about?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
What your describing sounds like oil dilution with gas.
The cause would either be to much fuel from the injectors or bad rings.
I haven't heard of this being a problem locally.
Where are you from?

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
If it is delusion with gas I would 1. pull the dip stick, go away from the vehicke and put a match to it, if it is gas the dip stick will light like a candle. 2nd I would pull a plug and use a bore scope to check my cylinder walls for scoring (fastest way to see) and if it is have Toyota dealer replace the engine because the bearings are getting it worse than the top end is. Is your transmission losing oil? Do you have a vindictive X ?? (only kidding)

fxbrokersCego

Former Member
Организаторам совместных покупок, чтобы эффективно искать клиентов, необходимо оформлять собственные торговые интернет-витрины, заполняя их товарами поставщиков. library Деньги переводятся в проверки и доступны 12 месяцев, в течении которых проверки снимаются по мере использования. haripita Парсер собирает данные с сайтов-доноров (названия и описания товаров, цены, изображения и др. zabkowiceslaskie

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
Организаторам совместных покупок, чтобы эффективно искать клиентов, необходимо оформлять собственные торговые интернет-витрины, заполняя их товарами поставщиков. library Деньги переводятся в проверки и доступны 12 месяцев, в течении которых проверки снимаются по мере использования. haripita Парсер собирает данные с сайтов-доноров (названия и описания товаров, цены, изображения и др. zabkowiceslaskie
Stop wasting our time.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
I got about 6 of them yesterday, all the same poster so i just deleted the notification. How do we report the spam?
Look at any post. At the bottom on the left, it says report. Click on that, then a window pops up. In that window, you type in spam and click. Its like replying to a thread. Lol, and no, I did not report your thread. Just used it as an example.

Attachments

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Any help in reporting spam is appreciated. As a moderator, I can not clean up my own reports. I can only clean up what someone else reports. And I think only the administrator can ban a member so that they can not post any longer.

HI!
I m single mom looking forward to having wild fun. Strictly Hook ups NSA

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Real Women Unsurpassed Сasual Dating

amateur casual sex baltimore

It is an enhanced version of AI Chat that provides more knowledge, fewer errors, improved reasoning skills, better verbal fluidity, and an overall superior performance.

укпурмиаит54н7547537295549236326262

HI!
I am so horny and I m hoping to find he right person to help me with my fantasy. I m a 43-year-old single woman with large tits. I fantasize being tied with my arms out to the side, wearing only a pair of shorts. My captor is free to enjoy himself however he wants. If I can find the right person, I …

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Real Women Unsurpassed Сasual Dating

naughty meeting near bakersfield ca

When engaging in casual dating, it is important for guys to be honest and upfront about their intentions to avoid misunderstandings. They should also respect their partner's boundaries and communicate openly about expectations. It is crucial to practice safe and consensual interactions, treat each other with respect, and not lead anyone on if they are not looking for a serious relationship. Ultimately, the key is to be respectful, transparent, and considerate of the other person's feelings throughout the casual dating experience.

dfhdfhdfhfdhj544589dfjdfj

Related Content You Might Like: