• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

JUST LAUNCHED A NEW WEBSITE ... www.blabbook.com

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
So I'm pretty active on Facebook and I've been banned for posting conservative-type content. How about that. So I went and started a new website that won't erase points of view that we disagree with.

www.blabbook.com - Free Speech For Everyone

Check it out if you're so inclined. Just 1-click to register with your facebook account. I'm thinking of adding this entire history of content to the new site as well, just fyi, they have a forum structure.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I can't stand FB. It's just a matter of time before I get the boot. I signed up on your site. So far so good.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Thanks!

So, the overall problem is that the overwhelming majority of humanity prefers the open-ended nature of Facebook. It's just 1 site to register for and there are discussion groups inside of that system that took the place of forums. They really did.

However, as most of you know, I'm a pretty conservative type of guy. I've been banned from facebook becuase I made some videos making fun of a BLM/ANTIFA guy who got caught on fire while trying to firebomb the police.

Anyhow, no one comes to this site anymore ... but I've got enough big connections in the group that's being booted from FB and Twitter that I've got a good shot at making this site work.

Related Content You Might Like: