• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Just got a New 2013 4x4 Access Cab.

djmoney

Hello everyone I am new the forum. I try to join a new forum when ever I get a Car / Toy I really like.

I Just got a New 2013 Tacoma 4x4 Access Cab. I have already put in a K&N stock style air filter (first thing I do to any new car) but was looking for what others have done to improve what is already great MPG? Since I am going from a 34 + mpg car to this.

Photo Jan 12, 10 30 18 AM.jpg

supernovax3

100 Posts
Honestly, the best thing you can do to improve your MPG is adjust your driving style. Don't lay on the gas and don't drive aggressively. Try not to go above 70 mph and use cruise control on the highway. Also, brake lighter and try to coast a bit instead of braking abruptly.

Brent

WOw congratulations for the new truck.. Its looking very nice... but why today everyone is liking that colorbecause I recently see another truck which have same color.. but a little different.. Anyhow you got very nice ride, thanks for sharing the photo. I like it, need more photos.

Last edited:

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Awesome nice, I really like the red metallic color.. goodluck for looking to improve your car MPG.. Hope other member can suggest methods and tools they use?

Related Content You Might Like: