• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Joined the Big Tree club ~ Bought 2007 Toyota Sequoia

nij_tp

SO picked up a 2007 Sequoia on Sunday, having had a 4Runner for 8 years and 100k miles (odo at 250k now). The Sequoia is at 208k is black and has the Limited package with the bucket 2nd row. Had a crash within 24 hours of picking up, but luckily noone was hurt just the others guys pride and wallet :) . Not new to Toyotas as I said had a 4Runner for 8 years and when I lived in the UK had a Japenese Gray market import of a Lucida, 4 yrs of ownership and only replaced the tire, battery and one part of the exhaust, lucked out there! Looking forward to reading the forums and working out the kinks in my 'new' toy.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Welcome to the site. Let's see pics of your Toys.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for your Sequoia? I'm in the market (I think) for a Sequoia as I'm maxed out in my Tundra when the whole family is going on a trip.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
SO picked up a 2007 Sequoia on Sunday, having had a 4Runner for 8 years and 100k miles (odo at 250k now). The Sequoia is at 208k is black and has the Limited package with the bucket 2nd row. Had a crash within 24 hours of picking up, but luckily noone was hurt just the others guys pride and wallet :) . Not new to Toyotas as I said had a 4Runner for 8 years and when I lived in the UK had a Japenese Gray market import of a Lucida, 4 yrs of ownership and only replaced the tire, battery and one part of the exhaust, lucked out there! Looking forward to reading the forums and working out the kinks in my 'new' toy.
Hey there. How do you like the Sequoia so far?

nij_tp

It's good, still trying to work everything out :) . Managed to lose the DVD remote :-( its somewhere reasafe or went out with the trash!!!
$5500
Was driving into Boston when a guy on my right indicated and pulled out. Unfortunately I was already in the space he wanted, at least he indicated I suppose!!
Pics to follow

Related Content You Might Like: