• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Jim Norton Toyota - Tulsa, OK

MD_Weems

100 Posts
I got my first Toyota truck from an individual but I traded it in on my '01 T100 at Jim Norton, which is also where we bought a '99 Camry and a couple of other cars. The salesmen at Jim Norton are really great. I hate pulling up to a car lot and being mobbed by salesmen or having them just hound you until you either leave or give in to what they want you to do. I have never had that problem at Jim Norton Toyota in Tulsa, OK. Every different saleman we've dealt with has been great - in fact, they even helped us find the exact truck I wanted and then had it transferred to their lot because I didn't want to drive to Oklahoma City. They didn't screw us around on trades and we weren't there for hours and hours waiting on paperwork when we buy cars here.

Their service department is really the icing on the cake. I had a problem with the brakes on my '99 Camry, where they continually locked up so bad that the pads would get bright red and smoke just driving a few miles. Even though our warranty did not cover rental cars, they offered me a free one anyway. Although it was a little Corolla (which wasn't that bad I guess... lol), it was great that I wasn't walking for two days while I waited to get our car fixed. I love that they don't treat women any differently and they don't talk down to you just because you aren't an auto mechanic. The prices they have are very reasonable and they aren't the type of dealer that will just make extra repairs without prior consent - which is great in my book.

If you're in the Tulsa area and looking for a new Toyota (of any kind), I would recommend that you stop at Jim Norton. They are at about 98th and Memorial. You will find tons of cars and trucks there as well as some used car deals that are excellent. I love them. Won't get a Toyota anywhere else.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
That's awesome, what's the website URL for them and a phone number that people can reach them?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
No worries, it's great to have a nice go-to location that you can trust and once they get to know you they will go the extra mile to keep you as a customer.

Related Content You Might Like: