• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Installing a TRD supercharger in a Toyota Tundra.

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
Here is a video of how to install a supercharger in a Toyota Tundra part 1

Last edited by a moderator:

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
goschdangit! This video makes me jealous! I've wanted to put a supercharger on my truck since I bought it new. Turns out my generation Tundra has lawnmower connecting rods and clay pistons so there is no chance of making it work properly! Arrrgh!

danstpierre

100 Posts
Wow! A supercharger in a Super Toyota Tundra! That's very super.. Making a monster more monstrous! Amazing great video!

balihaisen

100 Posts
It's like a hollywood make-believe car.. I was thinking of Too Fast Too Furious 6, this time, they're riding trucks instead of sports cars!

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Nice video..

I wonder how powerful your Tundra when it is equipped with this supercharger.? How about gas consumption?

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
those are some pretty good questions. I wonder how many additional horsepower are gained from adding the supercharger.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
those are some pretty good questions. I wonder how many additional horsepower are gained from adding the supercharger.
it if its like most super chargers that I've seen kama usually they add in about an extra 25 percent of the total rear wheel horsepower. However that's just a rough guideline there's different types of the Chargers kama just like the type of Chargers. And the amount of overall additional horsepower gain always comes at a cost of additional fuel consumption per mile.

Related Content You Might Like: