• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Ice Storm across North Texas, Southern Oklahoma ... midwest

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Ugh, anyone else dealing with this right now? Looks great, that's for sure.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Power is out here in GP, but im sitting here in my warm house running appliances while my neighbors are shivering with no heat.
To bad they laughed at me while I was installing my generator pad a few years ago. At this point my only worry is finding more diesel fuel before my 150 gallon tank runs empty.
At 3gph I figure ive got close to 40 hours before I need to fill the tank.
One neighbor to the side of me that helped level the generator on the pad decided today was a good day to install a powerline to his fuse box.
Im cool with this since Im only using 1/3 capacity at just off idle and he agreed to refuel the tank when it gets low and offered to pay $20 a day for every day he's connected.
Probably wont be a day or two at most but Ill get my fuel tank topped back up when its done.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Hey where can I buy firewood? We ran out. Everyone is picked clean.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Not sure, I cut up a bunch of scrap wood I had laying around from odd projects, got about a truck bed load.
Last week I arranged to have a cord delivered this coming Tuesday, $265, I thought I was getting screwed since it used to be under $200 a cord.
Last night I called and asked if they could deliver Friday or Saturday, they said sure, for $550 a cord with a minimum 2 cords.
They also tried to renegotiate the price for Tuesdays delivery, I have a fax agreeing on price so Ill have to see how that works out.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
When I offered to pick up my tuesday delivery instead of having it delivered they refused, which makes me think Im in for a screwing.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Did you guys see the video of the ice (that is not snow) falling from the rooftops in North Texas?

Related Content You Might Like: