• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

How many Toyota Truck would you Buy if ever you win Lotto Today?

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Just wondering if How many Toyota Truck would you Buy if ever you win Lotto Today?

Please indicate the model of each you will purchase

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Id buy every 1980 thru 1994 4x4 truck, and 1984 thru 1988 4Runner I could find that was rebuildable, model wouldnt matter, just condition and price.
Probably end up owning my own Toyota only salvage yard.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I like the body style, solid axles on some of these models, simplicity of little or no computers and the ones that have computers are easy to work on/repair.
The durability and ruggedness of these trucks, the easy ability to modify them for serious off road, the way out of the box stock their capable of conquering most trails maybe not the fastest but they can get it done.
Something that always impresses me with these trucks is even in rough condition their hard to find and still command a high price. Most owners will rebuild them or stash them behind the garage which makes finding a truck for parts very hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive traveled over most countries in the world and Toyota trucks remain the most popular work truck in most countries, most of the older ones are beat but they still give good service.
Even at this time I still buy every running Toyota I can find under $1000 and non running under $600, Even if I part them out Ive never failed to make my money back and a profit.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I'm get a 60's Landcruiser that I could work on, and I'd get a new FJ Cruiser as well. Probably would end up getting a new Tundra for a daily driver.

rayvanzant

I always LOVED the 80's Landcruisers,both the wagon and the jeep like ones ( slap me now,as I forget Toyota's code for them.) I also would LOVE LOVE a new extra cab 4x4 Tundra with the 5.7 liter motor and the Lexus version of the new Landcruiser. See I can keep it to just 4 wants.

Related Content You Might Like: