• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

How do you like your Toyota Tacoma?

PurpleRose

TTC Chicks
I have a friend with a Toyota Tacoma stick shift, but I am not sure it is the Toyota truck for me. How do you like your Tacoma? Do you like how it drives? Do you feel you need more space in the vehicle if you have more than two people?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Ive had my Tacoma for 14 years, added probably $10,000 worth of aftermarket parts and untold manhours of labor, couldnt even count the hours and price of self fabricated parts Ive done to her.
When I bought a new truck in 2011 selling the Tacoma wasnt even a thought. I may not use her much but she's tucked away safe and sound for now. My only regret concerning this truck is selling my 94 Toyota deluxe reg cab 4x4 to get the down payment. That truck was 5yrs old and only had 38,000 miles, shouldve worked harder at keeping her too.

TruckJunkie

Really, there should not be much worry about the aftermarket parts, in my opinion. Just make sure the vehicle you are looking at has not been wrecked and you should be fine.

Related Content You Might Like: