• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Hot Toyota Land Cruiser Photos

aeropagus

100 Posts
These are some hot photos of the Toyota Land Cruiser. Does anyone have one? How do they do off road?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Wow, that looks prety mean with that center light bumper.

What's that type of bumper called?

aeropagus

100 Posts
Well, of course it was a copy of the Jeep, and Toyota wasn't alone in doing that either. This was eventually one of the best selling SUV / off-road vehicles for Australia.

WIKIPEDIA ON LAND CRUISER

Development of the first generation Land Cruiser began in 1951 as Toyota's version of a Jeep-like vehicle and production started in 1954. The Land Cruiser has been produced in convertible, hardtop, station wagon, and utility truck versions. The Land Cruiser's reliability and longevity has led to huge popularity, especially in Australia where it is the best-selling full-size, body-on-frame, four-wheel drive vehicle.[1] Toyota also extensively tests the Land Cruiser in the Australian outback — considered to be one of the toughest operating environments in both temperature and terrain.[2][3][4]

bebtunes

100 Posts
I think that Toyota Land Cruiser is a nice addition to the rest of the vehicles that Toyota offers.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Nice glossy black, Where did you buy those front bumper steels?
yeah, I love these super shiny and glossy SUV's. I mean nevermind the fact that they never seem to go off road kama even though this one is off road.

Related Content You Might Like: