• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Hobbies other than cars/trucks.

Samtucky

100 Posts
I love hunting and fishing. Getting away from work and the kids. That is my past time. What about everyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Right now? Baseball.

This year we have plans to do a lot more camping and fishing though.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Im an avid boater and off-road fan, besides being into any type transportation.
One day I might even find time to do them regularly.

slowGEEZR

I'm a music lover and listen to live music weekly, sometimes two or three times a week. Since music is such a large part of my life, I've invested a lot of time and money in my home stereo. It's old fashioned, as I know most these days simply get their music via ipods and earphones via their computer. I'm also a gym rat and go five days a week. I'm in decent shape for 62. I love to ride my motorcycle, a dual sport BMW R1200GS, but frankly, I mostly just ride it on the street, not much at all on dirt. I also enjoy driving my sports car, especially in the twisties. But, most of all, I enjoy the time I have with my two beautiful grand daughters, the lights of my life. They love to play in the bed of the Tundra!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I'm a music lover and listen to live music weekly, sometimes two or three times a week. Since music is such a large part of my life, I've invested a lot of time and money in my home stereo. It's old fashioned, as I know most these days simply get their music via ipods and earphones via their computer. I'm also a gym rat and go five days a week. I'm in decent shape for 62. I love to ride my motorcycle, a dual sport BMW R1200GS, but frankly, I mostly just ride it on the street, not much at all on dirt. I also enjoy driving my sports car, especially in the twisties. But, most of all, I enjoy the time I have with my two beautiful grand daughters, the lights of my life. They love to play in the bed of the Tundra!
that's good to do for your health, my dad waited until his 60's to start getting in shape again.

Somebody challenged him to record all of the food that he ate any given day, just to see how many calories he was eating. He even had a doctor tell him that he had a metabolic condition that made losing weight harder. Bull!

He recorded everything on the first day he realized that he was well over 4000 calories, and for a guy who was retired in his 60's, that was about double what he needed. So we cut everything down to about a 1200 calorie a day diet, sometimes 13 1400, but on average under 12 1250.

what was the result? He lost over 100 pounds, they were weeks that he lost three or four pounds but, now he's all like 185 or 190 at the most.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
He recorded everything on the first day he realized that he was well over 4000 calories, and for a guy who was retired in his 60's, that was about double what he needed. So we cut everything down to about a 1200 calorie a day diet, sometimes 13 1400, but on average under 12 1250.

what was the result? He lost over 100 pounds, they were weeks that he lost three or four pounds but, now he's all like 185 or 190 at the most.
That's amazing, good for him.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
What, in your spare time? Lol
Might be sooner than expected, I reached my retirement financial goals last year, now my employer is offering early retirement with a large severence package. Earlier than I planned but......

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Might be sooner than expected, I reached my retirement financial goals last year, now my employer is offering early retirement with a large severence package. Earlier than I planned but......
I've got 3 kids under 10 years in age. Retirement? What's that?

Congrats though. You've got your at together that's for sure.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
Here's a tip for exercising your dog..use a tennis racket to toss the ball,,saves your arm,,,I get a few rackets at the second hand shops anually

Attachments

Xmsteel

Vintage electronics. Specialty in computers, though.
(Currently have 9 computers in my room not including tablets, phones, etc).

I'm pretty much into anything vintage and electronic though. I love 60s-70s stuff.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Vintage electronics. Specialty in computers, though.
(Currently have 9 computers in my room not including tablets, phones, etc).

I'm pretty much into anything vintage and electronic though. I love 60s-70s stuff.
Some of the stuff I threw out over the last decade I could kick myself.

Brad

100 Posts
I'm a huge fan of football and rugby. I try to catch any matches whenever they're on TV and also occasionally play both sports with friends.

Related Content You Might Like: