• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

HID headlights installed

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
I just installed a set of HID lowbeams in my tundra, these sets are awesome, I got the 35w 6000k set from DirectJG. Excellent service and a great price, even in daylight you can clearly see the difference, I'll try to post a picture later on! High beam kit is next on the list!

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
wheres the pic the one you sent me on my phone didnt look bad now you need to do the head light mod to smoke them and the tail lights

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
Sweet, just tried em out on the way home from work, these things are awesome, the white lines in the road look like they're glowing, seems to help with reflections off signs shining back into your eyes, I can't wait to get the high beams!!

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
They're High Intensity Discharge lights, they use less power, last way longer than regular lights, and are wwwaayyy brighter! The ballast that powers the lights has a warning sticker that says it produces 26,000 volts! A lot of higher end cars like mercedes, bmw, etc come stock with HID lights, the install is very easy, just mount the ballast with the doublesided tape that comes with the kit, replace the bulb just like a regular light, and plug the factory harness into the ballast and there's I think two other connections to make, I had the los beams installed in about 30 min. I have my highs just haven't had time to install them yet. If you want to see more pics or any more info, just ask or check out www.tundrageeks.com!

antonino

100 Posts
WoW!.. That light was blinding. Now, hope, that people will not mistake your truck as an alien's spaceship at night.

Related Content You Might Like: