• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Hi Y'all ~ New Member From Savannah!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Love that color.

I've not been to Savannah in about 10 years. My brother lived in Jacksonville for about 15 years, starting with the Navy then he got married and got a job there. We had planned to travel out there a lot once the kids got older and hang out on the coast (including Savannah) ... But he moved to Anchorage Alaska over 5 years ago. So that ended that, lol.

CoastieN70

Lots has changed in 10 years! Most notably the Truman Parkway is finally finished (just two months ago!) When I got here in 1996 they were 6 years into it and had gone 3 or so miles. 5 years later they put in two more miles. The whole thing from end to end is just 10.8 miles and took from 1990 to 2014 to complete. When it was envisioned it was to connect North and South sides of Savannah. Because of development it in actuality connects the North Side with Mid-town. New arrivals to the area question as to why it doesn't travel further South. If they only knew... :)

Perackfez

Hey Coastie! That quickie pic is fantastic. I'd say you'd probably be enjoying your Tacoma, yes? I've never been to Savannah, are there any exciting things to do down there?

CoastieN70

Hey Coastie! That quickie pic is fantastic. I'd say you'd probably be enjoying your Tacoma, yes? I've never been to Savannah, are there any exciting things to do down there?
New Orleans has Mardi Gras, WE HAVE ST. PATRICKS DAY!!! Second largest St Patrick's Day celebration in the world! :D

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I didn't know that. Maybe have to make a March trek there on the next year or two.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Welcome to ttc!

Here's my generic welcome message. Where are you from and what are you driving? Post pics too in the gallery! Ask specific questions in a forum related to your vehicle.

Related Content You Might Like: