• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Hi, I'm Jenny from Seattle! New users!

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Just found this site, looks like a great place. I'm from Seattle and I'm very into the outdoors - camping, hiking, boating, etc. Want to learn more about my truck, it's a 2006 Tacoma so I can get the most out of it, not be taken advantage of when getting my oil change, etc.

Hope to learn a lot, I'll be asking a lot of questions - hope to get some good answers and meet some folks too!

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
Welcome to the site, be sure to check out the site in my signature, they have a tacoma section that's grown a lot recently!

Papas-Toy

Nice to meet you Jenny! This is the only Toyota site I am on as well and there are some great people here and lot's of good info.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
Welcome to the site, be sure to check out the site in my signature, they have a tacoma section that's grown a lot recently!
it aint all that nothing like customtacos im like the only one who posted in that section and most of the post aint nothing but advertising. by the way welcome to ttc its great to have you

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Well, I don't want to be overwhelmed. Just reading through the old posts that are up here and hope to learn more about offroading and making certain that I don't get taken advantage of at the shop!

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
That's not a problem we will lead you in the right direction on your issues you might have if not I'm sure I can find things out for you I have pretty good connections to information if you need it

Related Content You Might Like: