• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

hi everyone i own a 2003 toyota tacoma prerunner

eagle

hi everyone my name is robert and i own a 2003 toyota tacoma prerunner it runs great its lifted and the only thing i do not like about is it has a 4 cyclinder in it has a great paitn job on it it was my brother and he past away so his son gave it too me he was a Marine and decated the truck too the Marines it has vinly of a flag and eagle on the hood it has electric step that wjhen you open the door the step comes down when you close the door it goes up really cool truck

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
You can get a lot of power and longevity out of that 4cyl engine.

Post some pics of the truck up on here when you get a chance. Just hit MY PROFILE in the upper right corner and then add a new album (on the left you'll see it) ...

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Sounds like a nice truck.
Dont be so quick to condemn that 4cyl, while it may not be a V-8 powerhouse for it's size its a great little engine, when geared right I've seen those engines spin as large as 35" tires and do a great job at it. They alos return terrific fuel mileage even with larger tires if you gear them correctly.
They've been known to last as long as 250k miles if taken care of with proper maintenance.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
that's a good point, I actually knew a guy who put 38 inch tires on a 4 cylinder truck. However that was under powered, however it actully did move the vehicle. just not really really fast on the freeway.

Related Content You Might Like: